—— Submission Guideline ——
1. Abstract Submission for Oral/Poster PresentationsFor those who are only interested in giving an Oral Presentation without full paper publications, please submit your abstract(s) only via the paper submission system, and mark "abstract for oral (or poster) presentation" in the note form at the submission system.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
*Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
*Acceptance or rejection will be notified within two weeks via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Full Paper for Conference ProceedingsAuthors are invited to submit technical papers on their research relevant to the conference theme. Accepted full papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
Make sure your paper is formatted according to the template:
Microsoft Word templates
LaTeX2e class file
- Manuscripts must be written in English with a minimum paper length of 5 pages including figures and preferably no more than 7 pages, or extra fee of $50 will be charged for each additional page.
- Plagiarism (including self-plagiarism) is strongly prohibited. Paper originality will be checked for several times during the review process and before publication.
- Acceptance or rejection will be announced after the peer review process (about 2 months)
3. Selected full paper for SCI Indexed JournalNo typesetting is required before your initial submission. After your paper is accepted based on peer review, a propriate journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
- Both Full Paper and abstracts must be submitted through the Online Submission System.
- The publication fee in SCI journals is NOT included in the regular registration fee, kindly consult email@example.com for more details.